Thursday, September 11, 2008

I wrote you a poem

Look to the past
The scripts and the cast
Let out a laugh
Break smile real fast
The days of way back
Aint got shit on your ass
And the future looks fantastic
Long lasting
Apple grabbing
Turn that core to see
A B C D E F G
Who will it be
Is for me
Will I marry?
Call that stem weak
Blame it on me
Just dying to see
Which letter it’d be
Just the same way
We met that day
I knew right away
When it broke on A
It was for my baby
Now want to view that heart
Figure out where to start
Take it apart
Just to put back together
Take a piece of forever
To figure you out
What you’re about
And then put back
Again in-tact
But this time it’d be
Rebuilt for me
Only to see
The breath-taking fact
That it is exactly
The same as when I started
This perfectly heart
This piece to see
Only difference would be
My fingerprints all over it
I woke with peace
But a bit of a wheeze
Because now I breathe
Not just for me
But what is now ‘we’
I fell asleep
Deep inside need
For more air to breathe
Because last night your tears
Seeped to be seen
Longed to be free
To finally breathe
The air out of me
Tell your tears they won
All their freedom
And the breath out of me
Tell your eyes it’s alright
To go ahead and cry
Because with you by my side
Catching drops from your eyes
There’s a path to sunrise
Lined
With breaths out of me
For your tears to receive